Seminars, Webinars & Workshops
Before an individual can begin to make health behaviour change, knowledge is a pre-requisite. Our topics are kept up to date with the latest evidence-based material, and our health professionals are trained in adult learning principles, so you can trust your employees are getting the latest information, in a format specifically designed to enhance their participation and maximise their retention of that information.
We have a range of delivery methods available, so there’s always something to suit your workforce. These include:
- Toolbox talks
- Health hits (30min)
- Seminars (45-60min)
- Workshops (extended duration)
- Webinars (30min recommended)
You may either choose from our range of existing topics, or we can tailor them to align to your specific priorities.
- Increased knowledge of a specific health topic
- Greater health awareness and therefore health ownership
- Access to an accredited health professional to ask questions during/ following the session
- Increased health knowledge is a prerequisite to health behaviour change
- Group education helps to create an atmosphere of a shared health journey
- Ability to choose topics aligned with company’s health goals