When it comes to one-on-support, we know that investing in employees with health risks, who are actually ready to make change, will positively contribute to your return on investment.
Our Accredited Practicing Dietitians and Accredited Exercise Physiologists/ Scientists use motivational interviewing techniques during individual consultations to guide your employees towards making positive health behaviour change. Having a personal health coach gives your employees the support they need to set goals, overcome barriers, and turn plans into action.
Health coaching can be offered in a variety of settings:
- Structured “risk reduction” programs, conducted over a defined period, offered to your higher risk employees
- Regular availability of a health professional, e.g. first Monday of the month, available to all employees
- Following on from other initiatives, e.g. immediately following the delivery of a workshop
Health coaching can also be delivered either face to face at your workplace or as phone or video consults.
- Access to the support and knowledge needed to make health behaviour change
- Resources to support their journey, e.g. goal setting handouts and food and exercise diaries
- High level of accountability, contributing to greater chance of success
- Reduction in health and/ or injury risks within the workforce
- Improvements in productivity and engagement, as a result of improved health status
- Flexible formats available, to cater to the needs of remote and shift workers